Paul Altobelli: Resume
Digital Marketing Executive
Online marketing strategist with over 17 years experience. Extensive “hands-on” digital marketing, sales training / enablement and project leadership. Proven track record of delivering cutting-edge campaigns and innovative marketing strategies that accelerate growth, increase demand and maximize emerging media budget.
|Internet Marketing Strategy||SEO/SEM/PPC||Public Speaking|
|Salesforce.com||Local Search Strategy||Sales Training|
|WordPress / HTML / CSS||User Experience||Information Architecture|
|Web Development||Web Marketing Analytics||Presentation / PPT Design|
Leverage technology to expand reach, enhance marketing ROI and introduce lucrative new profit streams. Developed products, marketing and training that drove $500M+ in revenue over six years, including high-return services that resulted in hibu / Yellowbook selling 600,000+ turn-key website and internet video solutions.
Build best-in-class marketing / sales teams, develop disruptive strategies and inspire forward movement. Facilitated SEO, SEM, website design and HTML training for 5,500 employees in in four countries (US, UK, India and Philippines), enabling traditional print advertising sales reps to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving marketplace.
Deliver high return digital marketing campaigns that increase traffic and connect with target audiences. Earned praise from the Horizon BCBS NJ account manager for developing a highly effective campaign that is still active today and resulted in the client increasing their budget by $1.05M per year.
hibü (formerly Yellowbook, Adworks, Pindar)
King of Prussia, PA - 2007 – Present
Director, Website Products
hibü - 2014 – Present
- Product lead responsible for the definition and development of the hibu Premium Websites -- the company’s flagship product
- Continuously work with GTM strategy and US digital sales training teams to create and develop hibu Premium Websites tools and materials to improve the understanding and performance of a direct sales force of over 2,400+ reps.
- Led top to bottom strategy, design, development and deployment of customer email journey from initial contact, through build stage, to website launch.
- Programmed, edited, and launched “hibupedia” an internal Sales, Customer Service, and Fulfillment wiki, detailing our website product definition and featuring articles covering SEM, SEO, mobile, eCommerce, online display advertising and social media marketing.
- Responsible for co-ordination and production of all website related launch internal and customer facing materials.
Director of Digital Sales Training
hibü / Yellowbook - 2012 – 2013
Led a team of six to develop and facilitate training for a national sales force on new digital products and existing product upgrades.
- Developed sales and collateral for four national digital product launches – an ecommerce site, an online banner ad program, a partnered loyalty app and a business website package (including SEO and mobile optimization).
- Created and executed a nationwide sales training webinar for hibü’s Online Display Advertising product, reaching 2,400+ sales representatives and managers.
- Produced and edited “Success Stories,” an internal video training series featuring hibü sales representatives detailing product specific selling tips, strategies, scripts and appointment preparation best practices.
- Programmed and launched the internal eCommunications blog, featuring product alerts and articles covering SEM, SEO, mobile, eCommerce, online display advertising and social media marketing.
Director, Go To Market Digital Lead
Yellowbook - 2011 – 2012
- Defined Yellowbook’s first eCommerce DIY product sales training.
- Led creation of national sales training presentation, training collateral and customer facing demo site. Directed sales collateral creative team.
Director of Internet Advertising
Yell Adworks - 2007 – 2011
Led 14-member team of direct and indirect reports, including web designers, programmers, copywriters and Internet strategists. Drove advertising product strategy, implemented best practices and spearheaded the first product expansion in the historically print advertising company’s 80-year history.
- Created the process by which Adworks defined, designed, developed and deployed 300,000+ websites over four years, making the company the single largest producer of complete turnkey "brochure" websites in the US.
- Defined process to efficiently manufacture video at a low cost using on / offshore teams and launched in-house video department, which has grown into the largest producer of Internet marketing videos in the US.
- Developed “Foto Fusion” production software and oversaw creation of 250,000+ unique 30-second videos.
- Conceived and oversaw the design, development, deployment and training of a Wordpress-based internal email generator, allowing Production and Customer Service teams to efficiently send 1M+ error-free emails since 2010.
Langhorne, PA - 2007
Search Engine Marketing Manager
Directed SEM and traffic / website analysis for Fortune 500 websites, including Black & Decker, Merck, Advanta, KIA Motors, Hyundai and Horizon BCBS NJ. Developed and led all SEM / PPC activities. Executed interactive strategy, development, maintenance and implementation. Managed vendor and outsourced development teams.
Cherry Hill, NJ - 2006-2007
Director of Search Engine Marketing
Led website development, design, strategy and architecture for the innovative start-up. Leveraged SEO, article distribution, press release syndication and targeted social media marketing to ensure site efficiency. Developed SEM program, including PPC advertising for 75 companies.
Fort Washington, PA - 2002-2006
Director of Internet Marketing
Developed, co-designed and maintained five multilingual websites for the real estate development company. Created and implemented internet marketing strategies, including SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns.
- Developed campaigns that expanded brand awareness, generated sales leads and drove $24M+ in revenue.
- Created strategic web properties for multiple high-profile projects, from urban housing developments to a luxury resort in Costa Rica.
- Developed PPC campaigns to drive pre-sale inquiries to dedicated landing pages within each site. Leveraged analytics to increase marketing ROI and provide leadership with marketing effectiveness reports.
Executive Producer / Co-Creator – “Village Voice Online Radio,” Voice Media, NYC, 2001
Sales Data Analyst – Omnient Corp, Blue Bell, PA, New York City, 2001
Data Systems Analyst – US Interactive, King of Prussia, PA, 1997-2000
BSc, Business and Marketing – Rutgers University, School of Business – Newark, NJ, 1997
AS, Communications – Camden County College – Blackwood, NJ, 1987
SEM / SEO Tools: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Adwords
Development and Creative Tools: HTML, CSS, WordPress, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, iMovie 11, Captivate, HTML, CSS
Additional Tools: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio, OmniGraffle, Survey Monkey